Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A PIC IS WORTH 1,000 WORDS: PART I

A "City Bus" in Kathmandu. (Significantly smaller than an American SUV).

 
Roadside bathroom on the 8 hr bus ride to Pokhara
 
 
As a woman, the goal of effectively "aiming" was never a feat  I'd aspired  to.  However, it's one I can say I've effectively mastered while in Nepal.  (the bucket if for flushing). I know, TMI.
 
I am not a Foodie who normally takes pics.however this plate of tosadas & chicken parmegian are proof that there is more than Dahl bhat (rice & lentils) in Nepal
 
How do you sell Pashminas/Cashmere here?....
 
Yes, they roam free here too (just like in India, I understand)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The hole in the ground is really the picture worth the most words!!! I don't know how you're doing it but you are!!! Stay strong, stay healthy and come back a new you!!! :-) Anna XOX

    ReplyDelete