Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

When in Rome....Itinerary Detour...

Happy Thursday from Kathmandu...

Since I've been sick for a week now with some respiratory ailment, I believe due to a combo of inhaling Kathmandu soot for a month & almost no protein in my diet, I'm taking a detour. 

When you're in one of the areas in the world which founded yoga,  it just plain makes sense to get better by going to a cleansing yoga retreat.

After a month at the hostel, I'm taking a mini weekend  & treating myself to a nicer hotel in Pokhara, which is 7 hours by bus from Kathmandu, on a lake, for 3 days (& to go in search for some serious meat to eat),

http://www.barahi.com/

(4 star hotel at $60/night)

Then, Oct 15-25, going to the retreat.

http://www.sadhana-asanga-yoga.com/yoga-holiday.html

(Lonely Planet names this place #25 of over 141,000 things to do in the world, not a bad review)

Should be shiny & new to come back to Kathmandu for my last 2 weeks before entering Kopan.

Be well....
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment